Financial Aid for Home Accessibility

When the need arises for mobility devices or home modifications, the first question many people ask is: “How am I going to pay for this?”

Here’s the real question you should ask: “How can All Access Company handle my needs and help me with the finances?”

What you need – a stairlift, a ramp – is a necessity. How you pay for it is another area in which we can assist. All Access can help you obtain the mobility products you need with the assistance of government and subsidized financing. Consider this one:

• Pennsylvania Department of Health & Human Services. The links on this page provide you with information on a range of options, services and funding sources for the Office of Long-Term Living’s Home and Community-based Services.

• Other resources include:

Long-Term Living Helpline, 1-800-753-8827

Office of Long-Term Living, Bureau of Individual Support, (717) 787-8091

• VA Housing Grants for Disabled Veterans

The VA provides grants to Servicemembers and Veterans with certain permanent and total service-connected disabilities to help purchase or construct an adapted home, or modify an existing home to accommodate a disability. Two grant programs exist: The Specially Adapted Housing (SAH) grant and the Special Housing Adaptation (SHA) grant.

There’s plenty of help out there. Let All Access Co. lend a hand. Reach out to us today!